Friday, June 26, 2009

ECLECTIC BLOG CREW!

I admit that I'd have nearly overlooked that AM I MEAN? has it's 2nd birthday today and therefore hadn't prepared any special rips or so. well, fuck it! I had ripped the REVERSAL OF MAN / COMBAT WOUNDED VETERAN split 12" a while ago and decided I'd prefer to use this split above XCHORUSX's TRUTH GIVES WINGS... as I don't see a S.E. record fit into a post that has something to do with a birthday celebration.! anyway, as both bands are well-known I just add that it comes with 9 tracks of spastic HARDCORE . click the pic below!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats buddy!
    I'm celbrating my actual birthday today, as well as the L-R V 2nd. birthday coming up soon.
    Keep up the good work and all that, pal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday Papst. i wish you the best: many posts in the next years, countless visitors and and happy spending of time on blogging and drinking :)

    ps I:you have to fix the dnld link..
    ps II:could you re up the Catharsis/Gehenna split sometime? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nun, da möchte ich mich den Gratulanten anschließen.
    Herzlichen Glückwunsch und weiterhin viele Besucher.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oddly enough Chabo just recorded our "white hairs" demo today...kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn! 2 years! Happy Birthday and thanks for helping us fill our hard drives with the good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday mate. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats man, and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday and thanx for everthing you do.

    ReplyDelete