Tuesday, December 25, 2007

BACK FROM THE DEAD!

6 years after ERADICATE [my band] split up somebody has put up a myspace site! nope, I´m not to blame! this is a picture of me at the age of 21/22...
this is GROWING MOVEMENT the band one of my longtime friends and partners in crime is doing the vocals for even now where he is so fucking ill he has to use a stick for walking! he does the shows sitting on a chair if he can´t stand on his own feet any longer due to his health problems! they too have a myspace site now! you can find it here! N.Y.H.C. straight outta BAVARIA!

4 comments:

  1. i like the hairdye. good shit. sitting down vocals because of ill health is so Flipper re-union / Pig Champ of Poison Idea. If I ever start a band I will get really really ill and sit down for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm. Sitting with a cane while singing is apparently the hip new thing. That guy from Anal Cunt does it, and he's a douche bag, so it must be cool. But seriously, nice hair. Badass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shit ! Alles Gute an dieser Stelle für Loll !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey ihr nasen ,
    hat jemand das erste G.M. demo?

    ReplyDelete