Friday, February 27, 2009

L A G G I N G !


I know I'm lagging once again. an ill girlfriend and a stack of 19 12"es and 20 - 25 7"es that are (still) waiting for me and Chabo to finally give them a spin have kept me from blogging and continue doing so! in the meantime enjoy the re-ups!
edit: if you click on the pic above you can download my (very incomplete) trade & wantlist!

b.t.w. I strongly recommend that you buy the SHANK / THE ENDLESS BLOCKADE split 7" as long as you still got the chance cause it's brilliant! both bands doing a coversong (JUDGE & CITIZENS ARREST). there were just 300 made and word on the street is it won't be reissued ever again! the 1st 100 copies had a 2nd cover and some more gimmicks I think but as SCHIZOPHRENIC's spamfilter hates me I was to late for one of those but as I at least got the normal version I'll survive that!

11 comments:

  1. Hi Papst,just wanted to send some love your way.Best regards to your girl,hope she gets well again soon :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Möchte mich den Wünschen anschließen...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suchst Du die They Live / Ruination als Platte? Hergeben möchte ich sie allerdings nicht, ein Rip wäre aber kein Problem !

    ReplyDelete
  4. hopefully you'll post that mehkago nt - human extinction ep, it is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree on MEHKAGO NT! they are awesome, especially the hoarse vocals, but as it was just released it may take a while (till it's oop or at least I think it is) before I post it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Count:

    danke für das angebot aber ich such die platte!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanted to buy the split, but I'm pretty sure that shit's expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yup, it wasn't exactly cheap... but hey it's SHANK!

    ReplyDelete
  9. where did this link go?

    ReplyDelete