Monday, August 10, 2009

TRYING TO LIVE UP TO...

an anonymous comment that said: "Hands down, best blog on the internet!" about my blog I've another exception to the rule of thumb that HARDCORE comps. have to suck for you (that is if you accept the term comp. for 2 split 7"es) which is called LEFT BACK/LET DOWN... actually it's a re-post cause I already had posted it before but the old link was a divshare link and the rip didn't sound really good, truth be told it sounded quite the contrary plus it didn't include any artwork besides the cover. so here you go again: 2 split 7"es shared by STAPLED SHUT, SPAZZ, DESPISE YOU & CROM. my favorite DESPISE YOU tunes are on this one b.t.w.! 23 tracks of the cream of the crop in all things POWER VIOLENCE alltogether. get this for DESPISE YOU's cover of D.R.I.'s COUCH SLOUCH alone! click the pic on the bottom!


5 comments:

  1. Fantastic blog! Holy shit, pope!

    I need more Clotted Shit (C.S.S.O.)!

    Pleaze!!!

    Urgent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an compilation!!!!
    thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im gona buy some crack for this one mmm yummy!!
    outfuckingstanding blog, you're pure gold, may ogd bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry but I've to pass on C.S.S.O. the tracks on the GRINDWORK comp. that was already posted are all I got.

    yeah, what a comp. - I agree!

    send some of the crack my way please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. upload more crom please!

    ReplyDelete