Monday, August 30, 2010

ARMOURY OF FEARLESS TRUTH

another sweet split 7" released by SPIDERGHOST PRESSGANG in 2006 on brown vinyl is shared by NEVER HEALED and VIOLENT MINDS and is called: ARMOURY OF FEARLESS TRUTH AGAINST WHISPERING RUMOR. truth be told I mainly bought this cause of the VIOLENT MINDS tracks as their self-titled 7" really fucking rocks but NEVER HEALED are no let down either. in fact I even like their 2 songs better than the 2 VIOLENT MINDS songs. I remember a discussion I saw on the web about NEVER HEALED and their views cause of some modified NS-artwork they've used on a live-tape (I think) but I do neither remember any details nor where I saw it cause of this I'll stick to the facts: this split hasn't any shady artwork (neither does the other NEVER HEALED 7" I got) and the lyrics are also clean. if anybody has more info - fill me in! d/l button down below!

















No comments:

Post a Comment