Sunday, June 19, 2011

MEDITATIVE MAN THINKING

I just got KUNGFU RICK's STATUES TO STONES, SOLDIERS TO BONES 8 track 7" which was released by GLOOM REC. in 2001 and rips as expected! they've put a lot of hard work in these 8 tracks just as their name, which means something like "hard working Rick" (Kung Fu = hard work), suggests. my copy of the little rager came on white vinyl but unfortunately without any inserts therefore I'd highly appreciate if anybody could e-mail me scans of the inserts! click the cover to download. password = mean.

5 comments:

  1. i have it, its just a small piece of paper with lyrics, i;ll scan it soon. you will need it since the track list is wrong.
    ray ss

    ReplyDelete
  2. i sent the scan in an email, did you get it?
    the track list is just out of order.
    email jiveterkey@hotmail.com if you didnt get the scan so i can send it again.
    peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received your mail! your mail's the reason I'm confused cause the tracks on the lyric sheet appear in the same order as on the back cover. did I miss anything? thanks for the scan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. must be because english is my first language i noticed while reading along that the songs dont match up though it is hard because of the way they sing. i listened to it over and over studying the lyric sheet. for example what you have listed as meditative... on the rip is actually paper apartments...
    heres the track list to my ears but i could be wrong
    paper...
    statues...
    meditative...
    caucasion...
    tuning...
    solid...
    plain...
    blackout

    ReplyDelete