Sunday, December 6, 2009

FUCK - IT NEVER CHANGES!

Winnipeg's NOOSE sent me a rip of their demo tape which was released in a quantity of 100 tapes by PEACE & QUIET RECORDINGS and asked if I would give it a try and post it here in case that I'd like them/their demo. today I finally found the time to give NOOSE (which have ties to WITHDRAWAL and FIRST STRIKE which I don't know either) a try. Ariel, who has sent me the demo was kind enough to also send me the lyrics to the 8 tracks on the demo. once in a while their lyrics make me wonder if I really got the message but they display such negativity that I don't doubt that who wrote them doesn't have the most positive outlook on life nevertheless. music-wise it's POWER VIOLENCE with some really nasty slower/sludgy parts thrown in for good measure. the sound quality of the recordings is rough and raw and while it's still decent a better recording could have made the difference. don't get me wrong it's a solid demo which could have been better than that. the PEACE & QUIET REC. blog tells you that NOOSE play "Power Violence made to ruin your life to". hm, their demo is a solid try no matter what and in the future they might be able to do so... anyway, check out the demo yourself. I had some trouble to burn the original m4a files as audio-CD therefore I also included an mp3 rip of my CD-R so you won't have to fuck up 3 CD-Rs like I did.







5 comments:

  1. thanks for the mp3s i always have problems with m4as but i got a free m4a to mp3 converter on the internet a few weeks ago which i definatley hav put to use
    ok
    peace
    ray ss

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah, 3 days ago i saw pretty little flower, from houston,texas who always kill, and knelt rote from portland, oregon who were even heavier. it was great. hummingbird of death cancelled but its all good. yesterday i saw voetsek, voetsek rule.
    ok
    peace
    ray ss

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw GERMS & HAMMERHEAD yesterday and GERMS were fun to watch even though they were no match for HAMMERHEAD (nobody thought they would be anyway)...

    ReplyDelete
  4. New On Blog


    pankerijada.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic band! thanx for this post

    ReplyDelete