Friday, November 21, 2008

HATE THE CHRISTIAN RIGHT!

well, basically I hate all of them! someone on another blog said: "Milhouse. Artie Philie and Rachel from Indecision. Fast slightly weird old school New York hardcore." and that's a pretty good description! their 2 songs are just Pt. I & Pt. II of the same track so I didn't split it. CR are harder and more chaotic. John Lisa of SERPICO introduced me and some friends to them and I think he was involved in releasing either this 7" or their full length! the do a cover of TEAM DRESCH's HATE THE CHRISTIAN RIGHT here!


4 comments:

  1. Milhouse were a great band live. Great people as well, if not a bit strange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what does strange mean? as a European I found nearly everybody from the U.S. strange! hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, this is not the correct file. Neither of the bands here are C.R. or Milhouse. I think you uploaded the wrong files by mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think so! I'll check that later but after a quick listening I'd say it's what it claims to be!

    ReplyDelete