Thursday, March 20, 2008

SPLIT SHIT!

I finally got the PHOBIA / $KRUPEL split 7" and it fucking rocks! 5 new PHOBIA tracks that are more down with DESTROYING THE MASSES than SERENITY THROUGH PAIN! great stuff! on the flipside 8 new POWERVIOLENCE hits of Germany´s $KRUPEL that are no let down either! one of the best bands around here!
and I finally got the HATRED SURGE split 12" with THE ENDLESS BLOCKADE and this one rocks even more! 19 new tracks (10 from THE ENDLESS BLOCKADE 9 from HATRED SURGE) that take no prisoners and destroy everything!

7 comments:

  1. as they are still available at nearly any distro: HOW ABOUT BUYING THEM?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So go buy 'em and upload 'em for me. Do something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and so it´s proven once again: those that can read have an advantage! as I´ve bought them already I suggest you go and by them yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and b.t.w. I do something: I play those records and the new GEHENNA a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. while on the topic of the endless blockade - the new LP is GREAT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Link for Phobia + Skrupel - Split
    http://www.mediafire.com/?nznedfnm9us

    cheers...

    ReplyDelete