Friday, August 1, 2008

I GOT GOOD NEWS a.k.a. THANKS TO BRIAN ONCE AGAIN

I got good news for you - my computer should be fixed tomorrow! however as my girlfriend is moving to another city on Sunday you shouldn´t expect me back to business before Monday! then I´ll do the requested re-ups, answer to your comments and post new stuff I´ve ripped the last week! there might be some posts of stuff I´ve uploaded with my girlfriends computer. in the meantime enjoy what Brian & Count Yorga have uploaded for AM I MEAN?!

what the Count wrote is none of your business but included a rip of BEYOND´s DEW IT! demo!
BEYOND - DEW IT DEMO

and Brian H. wrote: "sorry about your hard drive, thats always lame. the guitar player for STILL CROSSED recently uploaded their unreleased 7" on a Cincinnati message board. they were on Indecision Records, good nothing fancy HC. members of Black Dove, Paralyzer, Tumor Feast, One Nation Under, Goat Semen Baptism, Youth Empowerment Project, etc... no art, no song titles."

No comments:

Post a Comment