Sunday, October 12, 2008

IMAGE OF GOD THANKS TO THE COUNT

another new gift from the Count is $KRUPEL's IMAGE OF GOD WITH GASMASK 12track demo which I really like a lot! the recording quality is good and the music is what you'd expect from a band which has named it's 1st 12" DAS POWER VIOLENCE. $KRUPEL are fast, they're vicious and they're furious! one of the best demos I've ever heard! includes the lyrics!

*EDIT: as Mr. Batguano of FUGITIVE EQUILIBRIUM pointed out $KRUPEL's 12" isn't called DAS POWERVIOLENCE it's called GYROSCAN T5-11 (and has a song that's called I'M A POPE b.t.w.) don't know why that title poped up in my brain! Mr Batguano had a $KRUPEL post with that title but I'm not really convinced I got it from his blog - at least I can't remember that I've seen it there (which at the moment doesn't say anything as I did all the last posts being so tired from work that I could hardly remember my own name!*


3 comments:

  1. Repost your link:

    http://www.mediafire.com/?mjyknihdfje

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ krustie:

    checked this one too and it also works fine for me!

    @ billias:

    at your service! thanks for leaving a comment!

    ReplyDelete