Saturday, October 20, 2007

UNRUH IS CRUCIFIXION

this is straight, hard hitting METAL! one song by UNRUH and one song by CREATION IS CRUCIFIXION and both tracks kill! just the recording could be better as for this kind of music a decent recording is of utmost importance. the recordings of both bands are decent enough to make the record still rageing but with better sound it would lift it up to another level! expect 12"es of both bands to be posted on this blog soon!
*edit - the 12"es have already been posted now*

2 comments:

  1. You wouldn't happen to have anything else from either of these bands would you? I've been looking for some more Creation is Crucifixion and Unruh for some time now. I have the Suicide Nation/creation is crucifixion split 7" which is amazing. By the way, do you have any Suicide Nation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found my copy of Unruh's Setting Fire To Sinking Ships LP. I will upload it and get you the link unless you already have it.

    ReplyDelete