Sunday, June 8, 2008

TO RUIN AND RAPE

a short time ago Chris Crustcracker has posted CWILL´s TROTZ ALLEM 12" which is a good record on one hand and on the other hand reminded me that their 1st 10" from 1994 still sounds a little better in my ears. so I decided that to post it. I already posted their 7" on my blog but as that was quite some time or in case you missed that post let me tell you that CWILL are from Switzerland and play raw HARDCORE including a VIOLIN which makes them sound quite unique as you might have guessed! some CWILL members are very active in the Swiss HARDCORE/PUNK scene too! click the pic below!


10 comments:

  1. Einfach eine geile Scheibe, sogar besser als die 7" !
    Ich liebe diese 10" seit Jahren. Da hast Du Dir wieder einmal ein Highlight geleistet :-). In meinen Augen der Beste Cwill Release.
    Count Yorga

    ReplyDelete
  2. seh ich genauso! muss aber zugeben, dass ich die 2te 10" nicht kenne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die 2. 10 Inch ist nicht so der Brüller wie die 1. Musik ist allerdings immer eine Sache des eigenen Geschmackes :-)
    Count Yorga

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks pope, these dudes are cool,i missed their 7" before and first met them in Crustcracker, thanks for bringing the ep back to light.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cheers pope,never got to hear this 10',but other stuff is the nuts, i think the violin is way out there,and for me beats any guitar solo in a metal band, its just totally different,and makes a change. cheers again for the download. Mega,
    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andy,
    I totally agree on the violin!

    and in my eyes CWILL succeeded where many bands that tried before failed - they managed to sound as a band incl. the violin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey htank for the great stuff if yu have a chance can you please reup this i got the totz allem lp and defenitly wanna hear more
    dank und gruss
    ray ss

    ReplyDelete
  8. please i need songs of Cwill. this is my e-mail fernando_bruno_92@hotmail.com
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. try Crustcracker - Chris has posted some CWILL stuff. b.t.w. if I'm not mistaken I also posted CWILL's 7" somewhere here...

    ReplyDelete