Wednesday, December 24, 2008

AT THE MOMENT

till now I paid most of the bills for the 1st new release which means it should be out in the 1st week of January 2009.
the 2nd release will be the 1st 7" of New Zealand's JAPCORE thrashers # 1 GAWJ. they'll record the tracks in early January and the 7" should then be released in late February 2009. as soon as I've figured out the costs for the GAWJ 7" you'll be able to do pre-orders which will get you limited colored vinyl, etc.!
and I decided I'm going to start a series of split 7"es shared by bands that haven't released anything on vinyl yet! the 1st pressing of each split in that series will be 500! so the release # 3 and 4 will be splits from that series (I'm still looking for bands for that series and I'm looking for a name!).
what's planned as release # 5 is still shrouded in secrecy!
before you contact me you should read this!

No comments:

Post a Comment