Saturday, December 20, 2008

PANG NAT DET

I just bought the PUNK IM DSCHUNGEL a.k.a. PANG NAT DET documentary on DVD. I saw that the 1st time when it was aired on Germany's national TV. it's basically a documentary about CLUSTER BOMB UNIT's South-East Asia tour but it comes with a very strange record that's a 5" and a CD at the same time. to play it on a turntable you put the small grey ring in the middle hole, to play it in a CD-player take out the ring and put it inside a CD-player like any other CD. music-wise it features all the bands that played with C.B.U. and some C.B.U. themselves!


edit: also included was that C.B.U. PANG NAT DET (which translates to PUNK'S NOT DEAD if I'm not mistaken) patch below and if you click it you can download the vinyl side of that hybrid CD-record that didn't impress Chabo as it impressed me! might have something to do with his new discovered love for an old blanket that he had sex with at least 4 times today! damned little pervert! on the other hand it could also have something to do with the weak packaging! no lyrics, no information on the South-East Asian bands - nothing, just the tracklist!

6 comments:

  1. Ist eine coole Doku ! Absolut sehenswert, auch wenn man kein CBU Fan ist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. would you be able to rip the documentary? thanks in advance bro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dane I could rip that documentary but as it was released by Nuclear Blast Records I don't think posting it would turn out to be such a good idea! send me an e-mail and I'll send you a private rip when I've the time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what's your email address? thanks for the reply to my comment..

    ReplyDelete