Friday, December 5, 2008

THE SOUND OF NO HANDS CLAPPING (the 2nd) & SOME MORE

I know that CALIFORNIA LOVE's REAPING THE WHIRLWIND was released quite some time ago but as it is on really heavy rotation here I thought I should tell you how brilliant this record is in case you have missed it till now! hyperfast music fuelled by hate! I dare say this is a future classic in the fast & heavy music genre! and while we are on the topic of fast and heavy music: on a request from RyGar of NO ONE KNOWS I'M NEW WAVE blog I've re-upped the 2 7000 DYING RATS albums you can see below! I've to stop now cause Chabo says I should quit acting like a whimp and replace that MADONNA album with some SPLITTER or THE ARSON PROJECT or he'll take care of that!

5 comments:

  1. Hey, this is Aaron from C/L. Glad you like the LP I check this blog out at least twice a week. I'll send you some of the new shit once we record it.
    aaronhall@mcn.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaron that would be awesome!

    Mike Cheese of GEHENNA told me to check out C/L and he wasn't exaggerating when he said C/L is a great band. at the moment I'm waiting for your 1st album (which I ordered on CD, even though I hate CDs as I couldn't find it on vinyl anywhere)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wenne die bestellung noch rückgängig machen kannst:

    --> http://www.hardware-records.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=3&products_id=51

    --> oder bei green hell.da kostet die aber mehr.

    ReplyDelete
  4. danke! hab sie gestern als vinyl bestellt!

    ReplyDelete